Building Successful Futures through Academic Excellence
and Character Development
- Develop and implement an effective plan to improve student performance, including subgroups in all academic areas.
- Develop and implement procedures to enhance a positive school climate.
- Develop a fiscal plan that focuses on instruction while maintaining a viable fund balance.
- Recruit, develop and retain a well-qualified staff.
- Develop and implement an effective plan to ensure that all district departments and campuses follow the principles of servant leadership.
- Develop and implement an effective facilities improvement plan to address instructional needs in the district.
- Provide leadership/oversight to ensure the district meets all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Focus on student participation in extra-curricular activities.