Subscribing to E-Alerts
After your initial sign-up on granburyisd.org, you can subscribe to e-alerts in order to receive updates and other information important to you and your child/children. Follow these instructions in order to subscribe to e-alerts.
- Go to www.granburyisd.org and click on Sign In button at the top right of the website.
- Sign into the website using the Username and Password that you selected. This was also sent to you in an email from the district.
- Once signed in, you will need to click on the My Account button and then Edit Account Settings that appears at the top right of the page.
- You will now see your profile displayed and available to edit if necessary.
- Click on E-Alert Settings tab.
- Enter your mobile phone number, if you wish to receive text messages in emergency situations (such as school closings or delayed openings).
- Click on Subscriptions tab.
- At this point, you will be able to select any sections on the website to which you would like to subscribe. This subscription will enable you to receive email messages from the editors of these sections, if they decide to announce a significant update on their pages.
- Click on Manage Subscriptions.
- Under Homepages and Calendars, select the campuses you wish to follow.
- Click on Other Areas of Interest. You may use the drop down menus to filter sections for a specific campus or area of a campus website. Or you may use the search box if you know the title of the website area.
- Click on I’m Done when you are done.