Granbury High School Transcripts
On a piece of paper fill out the following information:
- Name at time of Graduation
- Year of Graduation / or Last year to attend GHS
- Date of Birth and/or Social Security #
- Where transcript should be mailed or faxed
Send the request to the GHS counseling office by U.S. mail, fax, or email.Send by U.S. mail:GHS Counseling OfficeAttn: Transcript Request2000 W. Pearl StreetGranbury, TX 76048Send by Fax: (817) 408-4699Send by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Weatherford College Transcipts
In order for the transfer credit to be awarded, students who took a dual credit class through Weatherford College will need their Weatherford College transcript sent to their receiving university. The cost is typically $3 per transcript sent electronically, and $5.25 per transcript sent by mail.Here’s how to request your transcript:
- Go to www.wc.edu
- Click on Campus Administration, then Registrar’s Office
- In the shaded box on the right, click on Ordering WC Transcripts
- Finally, click on the logo for Credentials Solutions, and then the box that says “Begin Order.”
- Sign up for an account and follow the directions.
- You will pay for the transcripts online.
- It will take 1-3 business days to process your online request.