Granbury High School Transcripts

  • On a piece of paper fill out the following information:
    • Name at time of Graduation
    • Year of Graduation / or Last year to attend GHS
    • Date of Birth and/or Social Security #
    • Where transcript should be mailed or faxed
    • Signature


    Send the request to the GHS counseling office by U.S. mail, fax, or email.

    Send by U.S. mail:


    GHS Counseling Office
    Attn: Transcript Request
    2000 W. Pearl Street
    Granbury, TX  76048
    Send by Fax:  (817) 408-4699
    Send by e-mail:

Weatherford College Transcipts

  • In order for the transfer credit to be awarded, students who took a dual credit class through Weatherford College will need their Weatherford College transcript sent to their receiving university.  The cost is typically $3 per transcript sent electronically, and $5.25 per transcript sent by mail.
    Here’s how to request your transcript:
    • Go to
    • Click on Campus Administration, then Registrar’s Office
    • In the shaded box on the right, click on Ordering WC Transcripts
    • Finally, click on the logo for Credentials Solutions, and then the box that says “Begin Order.”
    • Sign up for an account and follow the directions. 
    • You will pay for the transcripts online.
    • It will take 1-3 business days to process your online request.