- Granbury ISD
- GISD Employee Connection Blog
Human Resources Department
- Department Directory
- Director of Human Resources Wes Jones
- Employee Handbook
- Employee Policies
- Employee Work Calendars
- Employment Opportunities
- GISD Employee Connection Blog
- GISD Employees Calendar
- Granbury Appraisal Program (GAP)
- Granbury Teachers Excellence Initiative (GTEI)
- LEAP Academy
- Leave and Absences
- Salary and Stipend Schedules
- Signing Bonuses for New Teachers in Shortage Areas
- Staffing and Compensation Studies
- Substitute Teachers
GISD Employee Connection Blog
2019-20 Compensation NoticePosted by GISD Human Resources on 9/12/2019 4:30:00 PM
New compensation has been posted to Employee Access for your review. This information is available by following the steps below.
Login to www.granburyisd.org/employeeaccess then click on the following links:
- Employee Center
- Skyward Employee Access
- Employee Information
- Personal Information
- Personnel – Assignments
- You may have multiple years of assignments. Please pull down the appropriate year (2019-20).
- You may have multiple positions if you have multiple jobs, , i.e. a coach will have a teacher assignment, and stipend assignment
- The salary listed at this level is your projected annualized salary.
- Click the “4” next to the Position you are reviewing to expand the details
- Payroll Information will have the specifics for that assignment including Per Pay Period, Daily Rate, Hourly rate, etc.. This can be expanded by clicking the “4” next to Payroll Information.
If you have questions regarding your compensation, please do one of two things:
- Write out your question and concern and then fax it to the Human Resources Office at (817) 408-4199; or,
- Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the question(s) and/or the concern(s).
Questions and concerns will be researched and responses will be sent via email, if applicable, as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.
Salary and Stipend Schedules are available on the Human Resources Dept. website at www.granburyisd.org/hr. New pay rates were based on the following:
- Teachers/Librarians – $2,200 increase up to 5 years’ experience; $4,000 increase for 6 years or more experience
- Auxiliary – 3% increase to 2018-19 salary plus $1,000 for fulltime employees on staff as of Feb. 1, 2019 (or the starting auxiliary staff wage as indicated below, whichever is higher) not to exceed $3,500.
- Starting Bus Driver wage increased to $14/hr.
- Starting Bus Attendant wage increased to $10.50/hr.
- Starting Child Nutrition Worker wage increased to $12/hr.
- Clerical/Paraprofessional – 3% increase to 2018-19 salary plus $1,000 (for fulltime employees on staff as of Feb. 1, 2019, not to exceed $3,500)
- Professional Support/Administration –3% increase to 2018-19 salary plus $1,000 (for fulltime employees on staff as of Feb. 1, 2019, not to exceed $3,500)
- Technology – 3% increase to 2018-19 salary plus $1,000 (for fulltime employees on staff as of Feb. 1, 2019, not to exceed $3,500)
Employees who changed pay grades/positions must be in the current Pay Grade 90 or More Calendar Days to be eligible for the increase as indicated above.
You can review this through the following steps in Employee Access.
- Click on Employee Information
- Click on Payroll - Checks
- At the 9/13/19 check click the “4” sign
- Expand Pays by clicking the “4” sign
If you have questions regarding your retro pay, please email to email@example.com.
The District provides benefits to employees. As of 9/1/2019 District monthly contribution went from $350.00 to $378.00 for full time employees and $254.00 to $282.00 for part time employees. This information is also included in Employee Access. Your specific benefit information can be found in Employee Access through the following steps.
- Click on Employee Information
- Click on Payroll Information
- Click on Payroll - Fiscal YTD or Calendar YTD
- Pick appropriate fiscal year
- Expand by clicking the “4” sign beside the appropriate year
- Expand benefits by clicking the “4” sign
- Please be aware that 2006-07 totals do not include all benefits since the old system did not keep this information in the appropriate format.
Additional Benefits Information
All employees participating in TRS-Active Care medical insurance, please review your 9/13/19 pay check history in Skyward Employee Access to verify that your medical insurance premiums are correct and have been deducted from your pay. Also, if you have elected to take advantage of any voluntary products, please review your pay check history to assure that your chosen voluntary product premiums are correct and have been deducted from your pay as well.
If any discrepancies are found, please contact Dianne Burns in the Human Resources Office as soon as possible so corrections may be processed on the 9/30/19 payroll. Dianne may be reached at (817) 408-4191 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Announcement from First Financial Administrators regarding Flexible Spending Accounts & Health Savings AccountsPosted by GISD Human Resources on 9/3/2019
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNTS & HEALTH SAVINGS ACCOUNTS
Preparing for Hurricane Dorian
We continue to monitor and track Hurricane Dorian as it moves through the Caribbean. Current models predict it will reach landfall early sometime on Tuesday, likely hitting the coast of Florida and potentially moving into the Orlando area.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN TO YOU?
With Hurricane Dorian expected to make landfall early Tuesday in Florida, portions of our FSA and HSA support operations are potentially in the path of the storm.
We are making every effort to move resources to provide the highest level of business continuity, but it is possible that your employees may experience longer than typical wait times when calling our call center.
Employees can immediately access support any time through the online portal or mobile app.
Open Enrollment Ends Friday, August 23Posted by GISD Human Resources on 8/21/2019
Open Enrollment for medical and voluntary insurance products ends on Friday, August 23.
Go to the First Financial Administrators website at https://benefits.ffga.com/granburyisd/HowToEnroll to complete or change your open enrollment selections.
See documents at www.granburyisd.org/benefits for 2019-20 What’s New & Changing plus 2019-20 GISD rate sheet.
The rate sheet has been updated to reflect the new monthly medical benefit of $378 (which was raised by the school board from $350 earlier this month).
The new plan year for all insurance coverage begins September 1, 2019 and ends August 31, 2020.
Open enrollment for the medical coverage will be through the online portal with First Financial Administrators beginning July 8, 2019, and ending with the last day to enroll on August 23, 2019.
If employee does not make a change in their health coverage, there will be no new card issued.
If you make a change to your health coverage, the enrollment must be completed before August 8, 2019, to have a new ID card by September 1, 2019.
Free standing emergency rooms are still out-of-network and can leave the employee owing thousands of dollars for a simple medical visit.
Each person covered under the TRS-Active Care Aetna coverage gets a fully paid wellness check for preventative care once a year on all Aetna plans.
You can download the new TRS Health App for free to manage your health care.
The TRS-Active Care Plan 2 is still available for those employees that are on it for the current plan year. If an employee is not on the Plan 2 at this time, they will not be allowed to enroll in it for the new plan year.
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- April 2017