- Granbury ISD
- GISD Employee Connection Blog
- Frequently Asked Questions
- GISD Employee Connection Blog
- CareFlite Membership
- Dental Reimbursement Plan
- Employee Rights Under Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Group Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Reimbursement for Leave Upon Retirement
- Retirement Benefits
- Retirement Savings Plan for Part-Time, Seasonal, and Temporary Employees Not Covered by TRS
- Section 403(b) Tax Deferred Annuties
- Section 457 Deferred Compensation Plan
- Voluntary Insurance Products
- Benefit Links
GISD Employee Connection Blog
School Board Action Re: C19Posted by Dr. Jeremy Glenn on 9/21/2021
Good Morning GISD,
Last night our Board of Trustees approved the following:
- Effective August 1, 2021 any staff diagnosed with COVID-19 will be given 10 additional sick days while recovering from the virus. Staff who exceed the 10 days can apply for additional sick bank days. Please contact our HR department for more information.
- October 25, 2021 will be a teacher workday and student holiday. Hopefully this will give you time to catch-up on assignments in your classroom, while simultaneously allowing our custodians an opportunity to perform a deep clean on campuses.
- The November Retention Stipend will be increased to $500 for all fulltime GISD employees and $250 for halftime staff. In order to be eligible staff must be hired by September 15, 2021. Contact the Business Office for more information.
Our board of trustees recognizes your efforts, and is appreciative of your service to GISD. If you have any questions or need more information please let me know.
2021-22 Compensation and Benefits InformationPosted by GISD Business Office on 9/16/2021
***PLEASE VERIFY YOUR BENEFITS AND DEDUCTIONS FOR ACCURACY***
2021-22 Compensation Notice
New compensation has been posted to Employee Access for your review. This information is available by following the steps below.
Login to www.granburyisd.org/employeeaccess then click on the following links:
- Employee Center
- Skyward Employee Access
- Employee Information
- Personal Information
- Personnel – Assignments
- You may have multiple years of assignments. Please pull down the appropriate year (2021-22).
- You may have multiple positions if you have multiple jobs, , i.e. a coach will have a teacher assignment, and stipend assignment
- The salary listed at this level is your projected annualized salary.
- Click the “>” next to the Position you are reviewing to expand the details
- Payroll Information will have the specifics for that assignment including Per Pay Period, Daily Rate, Hourly rate, etc.. This can be expanded by clicking the “>” next to Payroll Information.
If you have questions regarding your compensation, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the question(s) and/or the concern(s).
Questions and concerns will be researched and responses will be sent via email, if applicable, as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.
Salary and Stipend Schedules are available on the Human Resources Dept. website at www.granburyisd.org/hr.
You can review this through the following steps in Employee Access.
- Click on Employee Information
- Click on Payroll - Checks
- At the 7/15/21 check click the “>” sign
- Expand Pays by clicking the “>” sign
- Retro is the description to review
The District provides benefits to employees. District monthly contribution is $378.00 for full time employees and $282.00 for part time employees. This information is also included in Employee Access. Your specific benefit information can be found in Employee Access through the following steps. It is important that every employee verify that their benefits are correct on their paystubs.
- Click on Employee Information
- Click on Payroll Information
- Click on Payroll - Fiscal YTD or Calendar YTD
- Pick appropriate fiscal year
- Expand by clicking the “>” sign beside the appropriate year
- Expand benefits by clicking the “>” sign
- Please be aware that 2006-07 totals do not include all benefits since the old system did not keep this information in the appropriate format.
Questions regarding benefits please contact Traci Poe at 817-408-4191 or email email@example.com.
Insurance Open Enrollment - Updated Information, Reminders, and TipsPosted by GISD Human Resources Dept. on 8/3/2021
UPDATED – Important reminders and tips:
- On the Primary and Primary + plans, you must choose a PCP physician and will need their PCP number to complete the enrollment. Must get a referral to see a specialist.
- Must have SSN’s for dependents on medical insurance.
- The Hospital Indemnity plan and the Accident plan will have to be re-enrolled in order to continue the coverage. The old plans drop, and the new ones must be enrolled. Aflac is new Accident and Aetna is new Hospital Indemnity Plan.
- On the American Fidelity Disability plan, when it asks for a signature at the end of the application, it is asking for their electronic signature or PIN number. The PIN used to login (last 4 digits of SS# and last 2 digits of birth year).
- Flex and HSA plans must be re-enrolled, or they will not carry forward.
- Friday, August 20 is the last day! Don’t wait until the end!
First Financial representatives will be available to assist GISD employees on Monday, August 16 at the Administration Bldg.
Click here for all Open Enrollment information.
Insurance Open Enrollment for 2021-22 Plan YearPosted by GISD Human Resources Dept. on 7/13/2021
Open enrollment for medical and voluntary insurance is Monday, July 12 through Friday, August 20.
Benefits will be effective on September 1, 2021.
For questions, please contact HR benefits specialist Tracey Poe at (817) 408-4191 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional information is available on the GISD website at www.granburyisd.org/benefits.
WHAT IS OPEN ENROLLMENT?
The open enrollment period allows you to review, change or continue benefit elections every year. Keep in mind that benefit plan changes are only allowed throughout the plan year if it is during open enrollment or you have a qualified Section 125 event. During open enrollment, you can do the following:
- Elect or decline coverage, in addition to changing existing coverage.
- Review personal informationand verify that covered dependents are named on the plan. (If there are inconsistencies between your personal and/or benefit information, you will need to notify your employer.)
- Confirm that the correct dependents are selectedin order to be covered for every benefit including medical, dental, vision, etc.
Visit www.benefits.ffga.com/granburyisd and click the How to Enroll button in the menu. Click the red Enroll Now button to login.
Login - Your Social Security Number with no dashes.
Password/Pin – Is the last four digits of your Social Security Number and the last two digits of your birth year (678977).
Verify your personal information.
- Verify all dependent information including SSN and date of birth. This step is very important!
ENROLLMENT ASSISTANCE CENTER
July 12 – August 20, 2021
Monday - Friday from 8a.m. - 5p.m.
855-765-4473, Option 1
A First Financial Representative will help enroll you in your benefits and answer questions. There is an option to leave a voice message for a representative to call you back.
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- September 2020
- July 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- July 2017