Oak Woods School Procedures
For the safety of all students, the following procedures will be implemented for the 2018-2019 school year:
- Morning Assembly: All parents and guests who choose to attend morning assembly (7:30 am) will need to register in the office and wear a visitor’s badge.
- Afternoon Pick Up: All front loop pick up students (car and front porch) will be dismissed each day from the cafeteria. All parents or designated responsible adults will need their student’s Oak Woods car tag for dismissal. If someone does not have their Oak Woods tag in their possession, dismissal of the child will take place in the front office. All names of family siblings can be put on one tag.
- Everyone will need a visitor tag when visiting the school, even during morning assembly.
- All students with the exception of bus students will be dismissed from the cafeteria each day.
- All parents will need an official Oak Woods car tag for release at the end of the day.
- If you forget your car tag, report to the main office dismissal.