Innovation. Engagement. Leadership.
All students are equipped with skills to be inspired, contributing citizens excelling in any chosen endeavor within a dynamic global society.
- We believe students’ futures are impacted by access to and use of opportunities to foster their unique capabilities and interests.
- We believe partnerships between parents, students, teachers, and the community are vital to the success of our school system.
- We believe cultivating positive relationships is essential for successful learning.
- We believe adaptable students who are life-long learners will be empowered to shape their world.
- We believe providing an optimal environment enables each student to discover his or her full learning potential.
Our mission, in collaboration with unique partnerships, is to provide a rigorous academic curriculum along with enriching and individualized opportunities empowering every student to compete in an ever-changing world.
- We will develop and provide high-quality instruction and learning opportunities that support rigor and engagement to ensure all students are prepared for post-secondary success.
- We will support student success by providing and retaining the appropriate quantity of qualified staff.
- We will provide innovative opportunities to expose students to real-world environments engaging them into diverse partnerships fostering leadership.
- We will engage students in all grade levels through participation in innovative and diverse activities to build character, leadership, and team-building skills.
- We will maintain an optimal infrastructure that supports the appropriate number of devices to engage students in innovative, balanced, ethical, authentic learning opportunities and the training necessary to implement effectively.
- We will evaluate and utilize facilities in innovative ways based on current needs and demographics to plan effectively for future growth to benefit all students.
- We will adopt and implement responsible, transparent, adaptive, student-focused fiscal policies that meet the basic state and local requirements and support innovation.
- We will engage all students academically through a district-wide reading initiative.
- We will implement full-day pre-kindergarten beginning in the 2020-21 school year.
- We will launch a Dual Language Program beginning in the 2020-21 school year.
- We will provide, through maintenance and updates, state of the art facilities for all current and future district programs within the existing budget structure.
- We will implement competitive salaries to recruit and retain quality employees and institute a "grow your own" leadership program.
- Beginning in the 2020-21 school year, every student will participate in an extracurricular activity, club, or organization and complete 20 hours of community service as a local requirement for graduation.