New GISD Student Registration for 2020-21 School Year
Note for Students Enrolled in GISD During 2019-20 School Year
Students who completed the 2019-20 school year in GISD do not need to participate in this enrollment. This is only for students who are new to GISD or students who are re-enrolling in GISD.
Online Registration for Students New to GISD
We are so excited you will be joining the Granbury ISD Pirate Family!For questions, please email email@example.com or leave a message at Family Access Support at (817) 408-4103.Skyward Family Access (for parents with students currently in GISD)
At the bottom of the screen under Login Area, select New Student Registration
Family Access Account Request (for parents with no students currently in GISD)
What School Will My Student Attend?
Please go to www.granburyisd.org/zones in order to determine the school that your child will be attending.
For Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten Only: If you want your student to attend the STEAM Academy at Mambrino and live outside of the Mambrino attendance zone, please complete the online registration above as well as a transfer request form. Submit the transfer form to Denisa Mendel at Mambrino.
New students who have not previously enrolled in Granbury ISD should bring the following information to the respective school office in order to enroll:
copy of birth certificate
Social Security card
proof of residence, such as a utility bill
parent/guardian state-issued identification card (if available)
last report card from previous school
most recent state test scores (if applicable)
Documents for Residency & Address Verification
All document must contain the name of the individual with whom the student resides. If none can be provided, please contact the student’s campus office.
GISD must keep a copy of the document provided on file.
Please use one of the following documents to verify address and residency in GISD:
- current deed, mortgage, monthly mortgage statement, mortgage payment booklet or a residential rental/lease agreement
- valid, unexpired Texas voter registration card
- valid, unexpired Texas driver’s license
- utility statement (including electric, water, natural gas, satellite TV, cable TV, internet bill, or phone bill) dated within 90 days of the date of application
- current homeowner’s or renter’s insurance policy or billing statement
- current automobile insurance card
- preprinted paycheck or payment stub dated within 90 days of the date of application
- Texas concealed handgun license
The district may collect address and residency documentation annually.