Granbury High School Transcripts

  • All transcript requests with a graduation year of 2011 and prior:

    All transcript requests with a graduation year after 2011:

    • email request to:
      • include the following information:
        • Name at time of Graduation
        • Year of Graduation / or Last year to attend GHS
        • Date of Birth and/or Social Security #
        • Where transcript should be mailed or faxed
        • Signature
    • or call (817) 408-4619

    All transcript requests for STARS graduates:

Weatherford College Transcripts

  • Students who took a dual credit class through Weatherford College will need their Weatherford College transcript sent to their receiving university in order for the credit to be transferred.  There may be a cost associated with sending your transcript, which can be paid on this website with a credit card. 

    Here’s how to request your transcript:  

    • Go to
    • Click on Campus Administration, then Registrar’s Office.
    • In the shaded box on the right, click on Ordering WC Transcripts
    • Finally, click on the logo for Credentials Solutions, and then the box that says “Begin Order.”
    • Sign up for an account and follow the directions.
    • You will pay for the transcripts online.  
    • It will take 1-3 business days to process your online request.