Enrollment Requirements for Students New to Granbury ISD
New students who have not previously enrolled in Granbury ISD should bring the following information to the respective school office in order to enroll:
copy of birth certificate
Social Security card
proof of residence, such as a utility bill
parent/guardian state-issued identification card (if available)
last report card from previous school
most recent state test scores (if applicable)
Documents for Residency & Address Verification
All document must contain the name of the individual with whom the student resides. If none can be provided, please contact the student’s campus office.
GISD must keep a copy of the document provided on file.
Please use one of the following documents to verify address and residency in GISD:
- current deed, mortgage, monthly mortgage statement, mortgage payment booklet or a residential rental/lease agreement
- valid, unexpired Texas voter registration card
- valid, unexpired Texas driver’s license
- utility statement (including electric, water, natural gas, satellite TV, cable TV, internet bill, or phone bill) dated within 90 days of the date of application
- current homeowner’s or renter’s insurance policy or billing statement
- current automobile insurance card
- preprinted paycheck or payment stub dated within 90 days of the date of application
- Texas concealed handgun license
The district may collect address and residency documentation annually.