Is STARS for You?
STARS Accelerated High School is an alternative to the traditional when the traditional does not prove to be a good fit for you.
STARS Accelerated High School might be a place for you if:
- You are wanting to Graduate Early for whatever reason
- You need to Recover Credits
- You thrive in smaller class sizes
- You are not experiencing success in school
- You need to balance your family and education and/or work
- You want to prepare for Higher Education and earn college credits while in school
If you are currently a Granbury High School student, begin your application with your school counselor. A student who has been out of school for one semester or longer may apply directly to STARS Accelerated High School. All completed applications are reviewed at the end of each month, pending openings. Prospective students are then interviewed. Students are not enrolled on a “first come, first served” basis. Students are accepted based on whether STARS Accelerated High School is an appropriate academic environment for them. Students who choose to take advantage of STARS Accelerated High School in a positive and productive manner will be successful.
Eligibility and Enrollment Procedures
STARS Accelerated High School serves students in grades 9-12 and also those who are beyond high school age ready to earn their diploma.
Before an interview is scheduled, certain requirements must be met.
Application must be completed and turned in with all necessary forms.
- Current Transcript (copy that includes STAAR scores)
- Copy of report card
- Attendance record
- Discipline Record
- Recommendations (additional recommendation for special programs)
Please call (817) 408-4450 if you have any questions or to schedule a tour.