Emma Roberson Elementary SchoolSchool HoursDoors Open: 7:10 A.M.Breakfast: 7:10-7:35 A.M.Tardy Bell: 7:40 A.M.School Ends: 3:00 P.M.Pre-KindergartenMorning Session: 7:30-10:30 A.M.Afternoon Session: 12:30-3:00 P.M.Drop Off Procedures
- Bus riders will be dropped off at the front doors. NO CARS IN FRONT BUS LANE PLEASE! (unless you are tardy)
- Car riders will be dropped off at the side cafeteria door
- Students must be dropped off in line or escorted to the door.
- Bus riders dismissed out front. NO CARS IN FRONT BUS LANE PLEASE!
- Student pick-ups will be either in the car line or you may park on the side and enter in cafeteria.
- Don’t forget your yellow car tag for pick-up.
- To protect privacy, please no parents waiting in the office, unless you have school business.
Monday, September 2 - Labor DayMonday, September 23*Monday, October 14Tuesday, October 15*November 25-29 - Thanksgiving BreakDecember 20-January 3 - Christmas BreakMonday, January 6*Monday, January 20 - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. DayMonday, February 17 - President's Day*March 9-13 - Spring BreakFriday, April 10 - Good FridayMonday, April 13*Monday, May 25 - Memorial Day*Student Holiday/Teacher Workday or Professional Development
2019-20 Early Dismissal Days
Granbury schools will dismiss early on the last day of each six weeks grading period - plus a couple of other times.11:30 A.M. - Elementary (Grades K-5)12:30 P.M. - Behavior Transition Center12:40 P.M. - STARS Accelerated High School12:45 P.M. - Middle School (Grades 6-8)1:00 P.M. - Granbury High School (Grades 9-12)Friday, September 20Friday, October 11Friday, November 1Thursday, December 19 (last day before Christmas Break)Friday, January 31 (middle schools only)Friday, February 14Friday, March 6 (last day before Spring Break)Friday, April 3Wednesday, May 20 (last day of school)
2017-18 Bad Weather Makeup Days & Flex Days
State law has changed as of 2016, and the school year is now determined by minutes rather than days. The school day and calendar includes enough minutes to accomodate missing 1-2 days of school without requiring traditional "bad weather makeup days."Flex Days:Friday, December 1 (grades 6-12 only)Friday, April 27Thursday, May 24Friday, May 25