Residency and Address Verification for All Students - 2019-20 School Year
The deadline to submit documentation for address and residency verification is Tuesday, September 10, 2019.
Don’t let the topic concern you.
Granbury ISD will be conducting a demographic study in Fall 2019. For this study, we need accurate information about where all students actually live. With the report, the school district will receive important data concerning enrollment growth that will assist with future facility planning.
Students and families will not be required to move campuses if they are not currently residing in the correct attendance zone or within GISD boundaries.
For the 2020-21 school year, the district may institute new attendance zones for elementary and middle schools. However, we anticipate “grandfathering” current students and siblings and allow them to continue at a campus that they have been attending.
Documents for Residency & Address Verification
All document must contain the name of the individual with whom the student resides. If none can be provided, please contact the student’s campus office.
GISD must keep a copy of the document provided on file.
Please use one of the following documents to verify address and residency in GISD:
- current deed, mortgage, monthly mortgage statement, mortgage payment booklet or a residential rental/lease agreement
- valid, unexpired Texas voter registration card
- valid, unexpired Texas driver’s license
- utility statement (including electric, water, natural gas, satellite TV, cable TV, internet bill, or phone bill) dated within 90 days of the date of application
- current homeowner’s or renter’s insurance policy or billing statement
- current automobile insurance card
- preprinted paycheck or payment stub dated within 90 days of the date of application
- Texas concealed handgun license
The district may collect address and residency documentation annually.
You may submit your documentation now.
Documentation must be submitted by Tuesday, September 10, 2019.
You may submit your proof of address and verification in one of the following ways:
- bring to campus or send to school with student
- mail to campus
- fax to campus
- email firstname.lastname@example.org (please include student name in subject line of email)
- complete the online form and upload in Skyward Student Access or Skyward Family Access