• From the Hood County Office of Emergency Management:

    If you have questions concerning COVID19 which are non-medical type questions. You can dial 211 from your cell phone and a 211 specialist across the state can answer your question, this is available 24/7.

    You can also obtain information by going to www.211texas.org

    SEARCHING TIPS: When searching for specific COVID-19 information, type COVID-19 in the Find Help box and a list of resources will appear under Programs