I have been teaching for 20 years and have taught math, science, and PE. I currently teach Special Education Inclusion. I believe that in the inclusion setting general education teachers and special education teachers should work together to meet the needs of students. This type of setting gives special education students the support they need and allows them to stay in the least restrictive environment. I am committed to helping all AMS students learn and grow in a positive, safe, caring, and supportive environment.RONDA COFFERSPECIAL EDUCATION - InclusionConference:firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone numbers:School: 817-408-4800
Degrees and Certifications:
Spouse: David Coffer
Children: Julie Watson, Josh Watson, Jeremy Watson, and Haley Coffer
Hobbies: remodeling, motorcycle riding, and traveling.
- Graduated High School at Aurora High School in Aurora, Nebraska.
- Attended the University of Nebraska
- Graduated from Weatherford College with associates degree in Accounting.
- Graduated from Tarleton State University with a bachelors degree in Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Graduated from the University of Texas at Tyler, with a masters degree in Educational Leadership with Principal Certificate.
Last Modified on August 9, 2018