Granbury ISD Vision
All students are equipped with skills to be inspired, contributing citizens excelling in any chosen endeavor within a dynamic global society.
Acton Elementary in partnership with the community has high expectations and is committed to:
AES Core Beliefs
- that educators are called into the profession to teach, nurture, and inspire.
- that all decisions concerning education should be based on what is best for the child.
- that students should be engaged in purposeful learning relevant to our world.
- that effective teaching and a rigorous curriculum are the foundations for high-quality learning.
- that setting high expectations for ourselves and our students allows all students to achieve academic success.
- in the importance of goal setting, planning, and self-motivation.
- in growing from both setbacks and successes.
- that educating the whole child will foster empathetic citizens, leaders, and peers.
- in the power of restorative relationships.
- that family and community involvement is critical for our success.
- in building a classroom community that values diversity.