- Granbury ISD
- GISD Employee Connection Blog
GISD Employee Connection Blog
Teacher Incentive AllotmentPosted by Assistant Superintendent Tammy Clark on 9/27/2021
From Assistant Superintendent Tammy Clark:
Many of you know that Stacie Brown and I are working to explore the option of Teacher Incentive Allotment. We need to thank Dondrei Williams and his team for their patience with filming us, and then for creating the initial informational video that Dr. Glenn sent out in his 3 pointers last week.
The next step is an initial survey for us to gauge prior knowledge about and interest in us applying for Teacher Incentive Allotment. This survey will be quick and will help us know the scope of our initial cohort application, and then planning for a future cohort as well. Please take 3-5 minutes in the next couple days to complete this survey:
After that, we will host a district-wide zoom informational session on Wednesday, September 29. This will help us in answering any questions about the process or our intentions in applying, initiating our review of current processes that lend itself to immediate participation, plan a subsequent committee meeting(s) to establish our local designation plans to submit with application.
If you are interested in attending this zoom, here is the link needed for Wednesday, September 29 from 4:45-5:45pm to put on your calendar:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 851 1907 2403
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,85119072403# US (Houston)
+16699006833,,85119072403# US (San Jose)
Dial by your location
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 929 436 2866 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Meeting ID: 851 1907 2403
We look forward to working with a great team to put this incentive program into place for our teachers. For more information if you are just curious, here is the direct website with information:
Congratulations on a great first six weeks!! Hoping you are getting good planning and catch-up time today to be ready to get after it for six weeks 2.
Have a GREAT Pirate Day!
School Board Action Re: C19Posted by Dr. Jeremy Glenn on 9/21/2021
Good Morning GISD,
Last night our Board of Trustees approved the following:
- Effective August 1, 2021 any staff diagnosed with COVID-19 will be given 10 additional sick days while recovering from the virus. Staff who exceed the 10 days can apply for additional sick bank days. Please contact our HR department for more information.
- October 25, 2021 will be a teacher workday and student holiday. Hopefully this will give you time to catch-up on assignments in your classroom, while simultaneously allowing our custodians an opportunity to perform a deep clean on campuses.
- The November Retention Stipend will be increased to $500 for all fulltime GISD employees and $250 for halftime staff. In order to be eligible staff must be hired by September 15, 2021. Contact the Business Office for more information.
Our board of trustees recognizes your efforts, and is appreciative of your service to GISD. If you have any questions or need more information please let me know.
2021-22 Compensation and Benefits InformationPosted by GISD Business Office on 9/16/2021
***PLEASE VERIFY YOUR BENEFITS AND DEDUCTIONS FOR ACCURACY***
2021-22 Compensation Notice
New compensation has been posted to Employee Access for your review. This information is available by following the steps below.
Login to www.granburyisd.org/employeeaccess then click on the following links:
- Employee Center
- Skyward Employee Access
- Employee Information
- Personal Information
- Personnel – Assignments
- You may have multiple years of assignments. Please pull down the appropriate year (2021-22).
- You may have multiple positions if you have multiple jobs, , i.e. a coach will have a teacher assignment, and stipend assignment
- The salary listed at this level is your projected annualized salary.
- Click the “>” next to the Position you are reviewing to expand the details
- Payroll Information will have the specifics for that assignment including Per Pay Period, Daily Rate, Hourly rate, etc.. This can be expanded by clicking the “>” next to Payroll Information.
If you have questions regarding your compensation, please send an email to: email@example.com stating the question(s) and/or the concern(s).
Questions and concerns will be researched and responses will be sent via email, if applicable, as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.
Salary and Stipend Schedules are available on the Human Resources Dept. website at www.granburyisd.org/hr.
You can review this through the following steps in Employee Access.
- Click on Employee Information
- Click on Payroll - Checks
- At the 7/15/21 check click the “>” sign
- Expand Pays by clicking the “>” sign
- Retro is the description to review
The District provides benefits to employees. District monthly contribution is $378.00 for full time employees and $282.00 for part time employees. This information is also included in Employee Access. Your specific benefit information can be found in Employee Access through the following steps. It is important that every employee verify that their benefits are correct on their paystubs.
- Click on Employee Information
- Click on Payroll Information
- Click on Payroll - Fiscal YTD or Calendar YTD
- Pick appropriate fiscal year
- Expand by clicking the “>” sign beside the appropriate year
- Expand benefits by clicking the “>” sign
- Please be aware that 2006-07 totals do not include all benefits since the old system did not keep this information in the appropriate format.
Questions regarding benefits please contact Traci Poe at 817-408-4191 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
GISD EdTech TreasuresPosted by GISD Instructional Technology on 9/8/2021
Good morning Granbury ISD!
Stacy Roeming and I are starting to settle down after the start of school frenzy and are ready to get into the "Real" part of our jobs, which is support instructional technology integration for our staff and students!
We are THRILLED to announce we will be publishing a weekly instructional technology blog for GISD staff! The blog will be broken into grade level areas (PK-2, 3-5, 6-8, and 9-12) so there will be something for everyone! We will include resources, videos, articles, GISD teacher highlights, and more on each episode! Our primary goal is to do the heavy lifting for staff and students!
The "GISD EdTech Treasures" Blog will release every Tuesday! Just sign up for our email list! We will not send them out to "All Staff" groups, so if you're interested, be sure to sign up for our email list with the link above! Just takes 3 clicks!
Granbury ISD Instructional Technology Coordinator
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- July 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
Filter by Tag
- Show All
- Business Ofc
- Customer Care
- Lamar Award
- Meet a Pirate
- Oak Woods
- School Board
- Special Ed
- Summer School
- Support Services
- Workers Comp